While browsing around the net and looking at DIY projects I came across an article on how to build your own Gorrilla Pod (this is a great tool if you like to take photos). Then I looked at the list of materials and one was called a "Segmented hose section". I have never heard of this and was kind of confused. Thankfully, the maker of the instructions wrote down the suggestion of "Note:segmented hose is available here. Just search for "Coolant hose" ". So I went to the site called http://www.mcmaster.com/ This place is amazing!!! Way better than going to the hardware store yourself!!! Great pictures and information is organized to a very high degree! I think I will be going to this site very often.

comments powered by Disqus